Summit 2 Summit ride
Free entry, register via email@example.com
Cycle ride between the highest points in the Netherlands and Belgium
Why not join us on the Summit 2 Summit ride? The S2S is not just any old ride. In addition to the sporting challenge, quite possibly in harsh weather conditions, the ride is largely symbolic. After all, the cycle route crosses an international border from the Vaalserberg (322 m) in the Netherlands to Mont Rigi (694 m) in Belgium, and back again.
About the S2S ride
Traditionally, a group of hardy cyclists tackle the ride, held to coincide with the Dutch Mountain Film Festival. Fancy exercising your legs and enjoying an exhilarating ride in between all that pop corn? If so, join the peleton! Please note: the idea is that participants ride under their own steam, but we can all help with a flat tyre. There will otherwise be no support team!
Sunday 5 November 2023
- 9.30 a.m. Meet at Drielandenpunt in Vaals (NL). Paid parking is available in the car park there.
- 10 a.m. Departure
- 3 – 3.30 p.m. Return to Drielandenpunt.
- Approx. 99 kilometres
- Approx. 1,277 m height difference.
- At the halfway stage (56km) at Mont Rigi (B), hot chocolate will be served to participants.
- Road bike and helmet
- Own food and drink
Registration / information
- Sign up for free with Joep at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will soon be possible to download the route as a GPX file on RouteYou or Komoot.
- You can cycle solo or ride with a group.
Support the support team!
It has become a tradition for our support team to provide you with sweets, bananas and other refreshments during the S2S ride. For free? Yes, for free! That’s just not possible? Well, of course it isn’t! For that reason we are asking you to upgrade to being a S2S Supporter/Premium rider by supporting our support team by way of a small financial contribution. What we can offer in return: a nice warming cup of hot chocolate at the halfway point. And a FREE ticket for the Awards Show on Sunday evening!
Photo album Summit2Summit 2022
Click on the image to see all the photographs: